In the introduction, I also mention the two classes I’m taking in May. A Whole New Way to Think About Business, with Michael Neil. And a mentoring class with Christian McNeill, who was a guest on episode 7 of the podcast.
Karen Miller Williams has been sharing the understanding of the Three Principles for the last thirty eight years first as an intensive care nurse and then as a mental health nurse. She has worked in hospitals, prisons, schools, and clinics. She delights in helping people to find more ease in life and provides mental health education for all ages.
You can find Karen at threeprinciplesnurse.com
You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app or watch the video here. Highlights, notes, resources and full transcript below.
- Bringing the 3 Principles into ICU settings
- Pointing people toward their own innate wisdom and well-being
- How this paradigm focuses on our health rather than our illnesses or problems
- On the growing conversation around mental health and how the principles can address that
- Working with children and teaching them where their thoughts are coming from