You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app or watch the video here. Below are the show highlights and full transcript.
- The difference between perimenopause and menopause
- Busting some of the myths about perimenopause and menopause
- How are bodies are wise all the time, not just sometimes
- Tania’s insight about her ‘enoughness’ that changed her experience of menopause
- Physical improvements once Tania heard what her body was saying to her
- On the stories we create that cause stress in our bodies
- How we sometimes take things from the past and let them define our present
- How an understanding of how our experience of our thinking can change our physical experience
Tania Elfersy is an award-winning author and publisher who has spent several years researching what causes and cures the emotional and physical symptoms associated with perimenopause and menopause by weaving her knowledge of midlife women’s health with the principles of innate health. Tania successfully cured her own range of symptoms one hundred percent naturally.
Tania is committed to helping women learn more about their bodies at midlife through coaching teaching and writing. Tania guides women to the simple and natural cures for perimenopause and menopause symptoms which are available to all of us.
You can find Tania at TheWiserWoman.comContinue reading…