Thank you for being a guest on the Stop Suffering About podcast!
I love chatting with folks like you and the interviews like yours bring me so much joy.
Now! Onto more practical things. Here’s a tutorial about how to embed the YouTube version of our chat onto your website. This is a great idea because your fans will be able to watch the video from your site, rather than being redirected to YouTube.
1. Click on the link in the show notes for your episode that takes you to your video.
2. Click on the word Share, below the video.
3. A pop-up box will appear.
4. Click on Embed.
5. Another box will pop up.
6. Copy the code that appears above the horizontal line and begins with ‘iframe width‘. Be sure to include the <> brackets at both ends of that code.
7. Go to the back end of your website and paste this snippet of code where you’d like the video to appear.
If you have any questions about the instructions above, don’t hesitate to contact me and I’ll be happy to help.