In today’s interview, Dawn Krieger brings that home with examples from her own life as well as her experiences working with clients.
In the introduction I mention being on a webinar last week with Christian McNeill. Click here to listen and watch. (My dear friend Lorraine makes a surprise appearance!)
Dawn Krieger is a transformational life coach, workshop facilitator, and Three Principles practitioner. She started her journey as a social worker out of college and learned a lot about the resilience of the human spirit, compassion and personal well-being.
She shifted to individual and group coaching while getting her master’s in Spiritual Psychology at the University of Santa Monica. Dawn experiences a great joy when she sees her clients connect back into their personal truth, listening more consistently to how their well-being is always guiding them, and seeing them live life from the good feeling within as they slow down and listen.
You can find Dawn at DawnKriegerCoaching.com
You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app. Below are the show highlights and full transcript.
- From healing to working in construction and back again
- Approaching a solopreneur business with a relaxed state of mind
- Listening to our own wisdom while growing a coaching practice
- The simple work of redirecting clients to see their own wisdom and well-being
- Focusing on the fun and creativity in business, rather than feeling pressure
- The power found in the unknown
- How our state of mind affects how we feel about the unknown
- On beginning to trust even the uncomfortable moments