- How Stephanie is combining EFT and the Three Principles
- The benefits of giving our cognitive brains something to do while we’re learning about the Principles
- How a lot of thinking about money can create problems for us
- And how EFT and the Three Principles can shift us out of that over-thinking
- Why money isn’t what we think it is
- Freedom for coaches and practitioners who see it’s not their responsibility to make create insight in clients
- Is money a heavy issue or do we just have heavy thinking about it?
Stephanie Wood is passionate about helping people get unstuck, especially around their finances. She’s a financial therapist, an EFT trainer and practitioner who has found a way to incorporate the wisdom of the Three Principles into her groups, programs and sessions in something she has created called ULTRA EFT.
The ULTRA stands for Understanding Life Through Realization and Awareness. And Stephanie has an upcoming book, which is called Money Is Not Scary Unless You Think It Is.
You can find Stephanie at InnerPeaceAndFlow.com.continue reading…