Is it really possible to stop suffering about everything?Welcome to the Stop Suffering About Podcast. This is a short (15 min approx) introduction to the show, with your host Alexandra Amor (me!). I introduce myself, share a bit about my history, my life before I was introduced to the understanding that is the subject of this podcast, and what led me to explore that understanding.
What I’ve begun to discover is that while painful and difficult experiences are normal for every human life, it is possible to suffer less about those experiences when we understand the inside-out way that being human really works.
Alexandra Amor is an award-winning author, a podcaster and a life-long explorer of what it means to be human. Each Wednesday on the Stop Suffering About P
You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app or watch the video here. Highlights, resources and full transcript below.
- The not-uncommon story of searching for answers for decades
- Feeling worse instead of better after two decades of self-help study
- An introduction to a different way of looking at life and ourselves
- The three reasons Alexandra feels compelled to share this understanding
- How the Stop Suffering About podcast will serve listeners like you
Resources Shared in this Episode