In the introduction, I also mention a little dip in energy and enthusiasm that I’m going through at the moment and my thoughts on how transformative these kinds of experiences can be. And also how natural I think they are. I also wrote about this experience in this week’s blog post.
Maryse Godet Copans was born and raised in Brussels, Belgium and has been living in New York for the last 25 years. She is a t
In May 2017, Maryse was
You can find Maryse at Flow-erpower.com
You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app or watch the video here. Highlights, notes, resources and full transcript below.
- The opening up of Maryse’s life since finding the Principles
- On what causes suffering
- The difference between accepting anxiety and knowing its temporary nature
- Maryse’s experience with a traumatic brain injury (TBI) and how that has been affected by the Principles
- The flexibility that comes with the awareness that thought is temporary
Resources mentioned in this episdoe
- Maryse’s blog post on the shifts in her life
- Nicola Bird’s A Little Peace of Mind program
- Website about Sydney Banks
- Michael Neill’s Supercoach Academy
- We don’t mention it, but Michael’s book SuperCoach is also great