In this podcast episode, I talk to Rohini about that phenomenon and much more, including her lighthearted and often joyful Facebook Live series of videos on relationships that she does with her husband, Angus.
Rohini Ross is passionate about helping people wake up to their full potential. She’s a transformative coach, leadership consultant, a regular blogger for Thrive Global and the author of the short read Marriage: the Soul Centered Series book number one, which is available on Amazon.
Rohini has an international coaching and consulting practice based in Los Angeles, helping individuals, couples, and professionals embrace all of who they are so they can experience greater levels of well-being, resiliency and success.
She is also the founder of the Soul Centered Series: Psychology, Spirituality and the teachings of Sydney Banks.
You can find Rohini at RohiniRoss.com.
You can listen above or on iTunes or your favorite podcast app. Below are the show highlights, resources we mention, and full transcript.
- On the cause of professional burnout, and the cure
- How we can misinterpret our feelings of shame or unworthiness, and think they mean something
- The unexpected source of our suffering
- Finding long-sought freedom by understanding how the human experience works
- Making room for our own humanness, and that of those around us
- Transforming a marriage by understanding the 3 Principles
- How our humanness is not something we need to overcome
- What can happen when our minds slow down and we stop living from fear and adrenaline
- What is the real source of creativity and inspiration when we’re not driving ourselves forward?
Resources mentioned in this episode
- Rohini’s Soul Centered Series
- Rohini’s Facebook page, which includes her Facebook live videos with husband Angus about relationships
- Book: Marriage by Rohini Ross
- Free Ebook about relationships
- The Relationship Handbook by George Pransky
- Michael Neill’s Super Coach Academy
- Podcast episode with Jonelle Simms